Effective date Feb. 01, 2017
The Valerie Boyce ("us", "we", or "our") operates the www.thevalerieboyce.com website (the "Service").
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
The Valerie Boyce uses the collected data for various purposes:
To provide and maintain the Service
To notify you about changes to our Service
To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
To provide customer care and support
To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
To monitor the usage of the Service
To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Canada and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Canada and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
The Valerie Boyce may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
To comply with a legal obligation
To protect and defend the rights or property of The Valerie Boyce
To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
Private Individual Sessions/ Readings
The readings and mentoring sessions provided by Valerie Boyce are not a substitute for seeking professional medical care or assistance. Therefore, please do not replace the impressions given to you during your session with Valerie Boyce for any advice that has been given to you by a medical professional. If you are in need of medical, health, psychological or psychiatric care, assistance or consultation, seek out a licensed medical professional for consultation. The information provided during our session is not medical advice and should not be used as a prescription for your medical needs; it is to be used as assistance on your journey of spiritual and personal growth.
In booking a session with Valerie, you must agree that you alone hold the power of decision-making and are totally and completely responsible for making decisions that affect your life following the completion of your session. You are aware that Valerie makes every effort to give you accurate information, and you understand accept that some information received may not apply at this time, but could apply to future events.
You understand that Valerie does not provide spiritual information for people without a direct request from the individual(s) seeking assistance.
By booking a session with Valerie Boyce, you agree and verify that you, the client:
1) Have voluntarily decided to participate in this session and have requested a session on your own free will.
2) Are at least 18 years of age, and have not been declared incompetent.
3) Understand your session is not to be used as a substitute for any type of medical, health, psychological, psychiatric, or professional counseling, therapy or treatment.
4) Understand and agree that it is your responsibility to decide whether or not you require medical treatment and if you require such services to seek them on your own as needed.
5) Understand that your session may include information that do not seem to apply right now but could apply at a future date.
6) By participating in the session, you accept complete responsibility for your own medical, health, mental, emotional, psychological, spiritual and bodily well-being.
7) On behalf of yourself, your assigns, heirs, executors, guardians, and all other legal representatives, hereby release, discharge, waive, and forever relinquish Valerie Boyce, and any other persons associated with Valerie Boyce, from any and all known or unknown claims resulting from, arising out of or in any way connected with information you may or may not receive during your voluntary participation in a reading, coaching session or learning program with Valerie Boyce. You further agree that under no circumstance(s) will you, or any other person associated with you as a result of your reading attempt to present any claims against, prosecute, sue, seek to attach any lien for any purpose including satisfaction of a judgment or other judicial decree, to the property of Valerie Boyce, and you hereby waive all claims, demands, compensation, and all actions that you, anyone associated with you or any other participant in the reading currently or hereafter may have for any injuries or perceived injuries or perceived or real losses you may suffer or believe to suffer because of or during your participation or involvement in a reading, coaching session or learning program resulting from any actions, statements, answers to questions or omissions made by Valerie Boyce.
8) Understand and agree that in the event any claim for damages shall be brought or prosecuted against Valerie Boyce or any persons associated with Valerie Boyce as a result of your actions, omissions, or other act, that you and/or your estate shall indemnify and hold harmless Valerie Boyce and all persons associated with Valerie Boyce from any and all claims, actions or damages, legal and otherwise, made by you or anyone associated with you including the cost and expense associated with defending such actions or claims.
9) Understand that all information provided to you during your session is considered confidential and shall not be disclosed except as required by law.
10) Agree that Valerie can use portions of any feedback sent to her after the session as a testimonial using first name only and state/country/ province and without revealing any specific information about the session.
11) Agree that Valerie can use portions of your session for articles on her website, without revealing any specific information about your session to sharing the universal message of inspiration and love.
12) Agree to receive occasional future emails from Valerie Boyce in the form of a newsletter with special offers, news and other information.
13) Are accepting the terms of this agreement, disclaimer, and liability release, by your own free will while fully comprehending what you are doing and the result and consequences of your actions.
14) have read this and fully understand this agreement, and understand that by booking a reading, coaching session or learning program with Valerie Boyce represents signing, accepting and agreeing to all the conditions stated within this agreement and includes a release of all possible liability of Valerie Boyce.
Upon booking a reading, coaching session, learning program with Valerie Boyce and waive any and all legal actions against Valerie Boyce.
All payments for course tuition, downloadable meditations, and courses are 100% non-refundable once paid.
Please contact immediately with pictures for damage sustained to any crystals or object you order during shipping. Must email within 72 hours upon arrival of package for damage, and refunds are available as all packages are insured for damage.
Otherwise, all sales and prices are final. We take very good pictures and descriptions, so many sure to read carefully before you buy to make sure it's something you really want.
Private Individual Sessions/ Readings:
All payments for readings, coaching sessions, and private one-on-one work with Valerie are 100% non-refundable once booked and paid.
Sessions paid for upon booking can be rescheduled if a minimum of 24 hours notice is given. Things do come up and Valerie is flexible. Generally, sessions fees are forfeited and non-transferable to rescheduled dates when cancelled within the 24 hour window before an individual session's scheduled start time, but please contact Valerie just in case. Only ONE RE SCHEDULING PER BOOKING, absolutely no refund will be given at this point.
All paid for and donated one-time services such as readings, coaching sessions and related packages, must be fully redeemed within six months from the original transaction or both the session and the payment is forfeited, no exceptions.
And finally, in the case of private appointment work, Valerie understands there are emergencies and will work with you as best she can in the event one does occur. Things do happen to her too. If something comes up please contact Valerie immediately.
If Valerie happens to fall ill you will be notified and your Session will be rebooked for a later date.
Group Readings / Gallery Readings:
All Booking Fees with Valerie are 100% non-refundable once booked and paid. If needed, you will be given the opportunity to change your booking if you contact Valerie at least 1 week prior to the scheduled event. Only ONE “re-booking” is given.
Travel fees, if paid in full and party is cancelled will be refunded.
Third party sales:
Valerie is not liable for any transaction that takes place on a third party site.
By browsing and making purchases on this site you accept and agree to these terms.